It has been awhile since I created something from scratch. I am proud to say that this card was entirely made in Silhouette Studio. It is a circle pattern that I have seen around. I really liked the pattern so I decided to make it into a card, but it could easily be made to be a scrapbook page.
To create hollow circles
- To create perfect circles in Silhouette Studio and Photoshop hold down the SHIFT key when adjusting the size of the circle.
- To make the center of the circles hollow I did an internal offset in the Offset Menu.
- Select the inner and outer circles and under the Modify Menu used the Subtract tool.
- Now you have a hollow circle, so when you weld the circles together they will weld with the hollow circles and not just have the outer circles weld obscuring the inner ring. If you are working in Silhouette Studio you will know what I mean by this. It is super frustrating.
- And then when you are done send it to your Silhouette Cameo to cut.
And Ta Da! You have an your own circle design.