Have you ever found the perfect font but it was just too thin?
I found that is usually the case with the Italic fonts. I need a more elegant font but they are always too thin for the card or the project that I am working on. And I like to get my Silhouette Cameo to a chance to cut things that are a bit larger.
To get thicker fonts:
- Choose your font and type your saying. Here I choose the font AltastGreeting.
- Go to the Offset Screen and click Offset
- Change the Offset Distance until you get to the thickness you want. I usually start at zero and then slowly increase the distance until I get it to where I want.
- Then delete the original font that I started off with
- And there you have your new thicker font
You can also change the edge of the fonts by changed the corner shape. For the cursive fonts I like to keep in the Round edges. But for a block font I would use the Corner option.
No more searching for the perfect sized font you can really used any font!