Today I am going to show you how to make your own Stamp Edge using the Silhouette Studio.
- Start by making a square or any shape you want the stamp edge on
- Create one small circle and then copy and paste a bunch of others. When you copy and paste you ensure that the size of the all the circles are the same.
- Select all the circles next you want to Align Center and then Space Vertically
- Place the circles over your square and align them as center as you want
- Take your knife tool and create a line over the border of the square, this will cut the circles in half
- Delete the outer half of the circles and trim up the edges so that everything fits into the square
- Then select the square with the half circles and you use the Subtract tool
- And now you will have your stamped boarder
Of course you can modify this by having smaller or larger stamped edge. If you need a border around your entire square I would recommend that before you use your Subtract tool to duplicate that row of half circles. That way you keep the circle size and the spacing exactly the same. I even Group the circles together to make them easier to work with.