It’s been awhile since I did a Top 5 blog post. Today I want to share a few Crochet blogs that I have recently found. I’ve has some extra time on my hands and picked up crocheting again. Since I just picked this up I only have 4 blogs to share with you.
- Craft Passion by Joanne L. She has a lot of great ideas not only for crocheting but all different kids of crafts
- All About Ami by Stephanie. Her love for amigurumi (Japanese art of knitted/crocheted stuff animals) is quite contagious when you see how cute they are.
- Free Amigurumi Patterns by Jane. She goes out ans scours the internet for free patterns. And she finds the the cutest patterns. I definitely have some on my to make list.
- Moogly. They have a lot of tutorials and designs. I even used the bobble stitch to make a scarf. Easy to follow instructions.
So far I made what I am calling a kids scarf, it originally started out to be a blanket but I ran out of yarn. I didn’t care for the color so I just left it as is. And I am still working on this basket weave blanket.
Hey Guys! I have another Top 5 posts for you. Today I want to share my favorite Scrapbooking Blogs. Truth be told I am not a scrapbooker, I have scrapbooked one major event in my life and it was really tough for me complete. I think the larger layouts scare me and I never feel like the page is complete and therefore I don’t like it. But I love looking at everyone else’s pages. They are so inspiring and memorable. Also, make me very envious of all their talent. They make it all seem so effortless.
- A Little Bit of Me by Susan Weinworth. She has the most adorable kids! Her scrapbook pages of her family are bright and fun. I really wish I could scrapbook like her.
- It’s Me KP by Kelly Purkey. I love her style. She is super creative and uses product in different ways that all work so well together. I am also incredible jealous of all the traveling that this girl does.
- Amy Tangerine by Amy Tangerine. Everything that she does has a very SoCal vibe to it that I love. Her pages are laid back, simple, and filled with colours.
- Studio by American Craft. I know that this is a major Brand name in the scrapbooking world but they have bright and bold products that add great colour to every layout. But what I like about this blog is there a whole team that post their layouts and I love everyone’s pages.
- Clouds Color Garden by Claudia Shadler. Her layouts are simple yet eye catching. It is something that I am always trying to strive for.
As with my Top 5 Card Making Blogs I like the simple page layouts with pops of colour. I hope you enjoy my Top 5 Scrapbooking Blogs!